Monday, March 26, 2012

Happy (belated) Birthday Exie Jo!





This is your mama's belated attempt to honor your sweet day. It was documented with photos, but not so much with words. Here are those words.

Sweet love. You turned one. It came and it went.

I didn't even think it was possible that my little one would be O N E!



I kept telling you that you officially couldn't be one until you weighed at least 20 lbs so we still have a few pounds to go.

Your nicknames are so fitting.

We call you "T9C" as in tee-nine-cee. Tiny.

"Lil' Britches Missy".

"Jo Jo" to match all of your other sister's nicknames.

One thing is for sure. You are adored in this house. The minute you make an appearance, you are swarmed by everyone that lives here.


We dote.
We sigh.
We "oooh".
And we "aww".
I guess with 3 other females in this house it just comes natural.

And your daddy the farmer, well you have him wrapped around your T9C finger.

You already have such a funny little personality. I can see your little "quirks" already like your wrinkle faced laugh. You pretty much live under my feet, in my lap, or in a sling. There isn't a thing that you won't eat. I just keep wondering where you are putting all of that food.

You are still crawling army-style. And walking is over-rated in your books. Who needs to walk when you have sisters and a mama who will carry or cart you everywhere? You are a real live baby doll.



More than anything, you are just sweet!

Exie Jo,

I pray that the Lord instills a craving and a passion within you that burns for Him alone (Psalm 63:8). I pray that you grow in the knowledge and grace of Jesus as you grow older. I pray that faith will take root in your heart and grow and flourish. I pray that you are used to love others and that you act justly, love mercy, and walk humbly before man bringing glory to Jesus.

We love you "T9C"! This past year has been joyful with you in our lives.

Love,
Mama



15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love Little Missy Hanah...Spider Monkey. My heart just swells with joy when I see her little face and get the opportunity to wag her around. There is no real incintive for her to walk because everyone loves wagging her around on their hip bone. She may be a late talker because she has three other sisters who know exactly what that baby needs and wants. Love, Naw

A.K.W. said...

Happy belated 1st birthday to Exie Jo!

Amy

Anonymous said...

Oh my...Oh my...sweet exie jo how she steals all of our hearts with her big smile and always happy to be in the middle of our lives' ...grandma just loves to pick you up and carry you where ever U want to go....GOD has blessed us over and over with another precious gift from HIM...hugs and kisses...love grandma

mandi said...

You got such sweet pics! Happy happy day little miss T9C!

Shelby Thomas said...

This is just SO precious.

I'm so excited to have found your blog & farm website.

I live about an hour south of Houston and I've been helping my mother in the search to find healthy meat and dairy choices for our family. Maybe, Lord willin', one day we can purchase from y'all.

I'm just excited because y'all seem to be a pretty like-minded family.

My 17yo sister and I are homeschool graduates, my younger brother is in his last years of homeschool and my baby sister...well...you know how homeschooling is - it starts early! :D

I'm also super interested in natural living. Maybe it's because my best friend is also married to a grass-fed meat farmer. Or because my grandparents and mother are health-nuts. Or my sister was absorbed with natural diet-healing for her Senior year of homeschooling. Or because I just finished Health for Godly Generations by Renee DeGroot and was pretty convicted in my role as a woman preparing to run my own kitchen one day.

More than anything, we just love the Lord. And y'all do too. It just thrills me to meet fellow Christians so near. I hope maybe one day I'll get to meet your lovely family.

God bless y'all!

~Shelby

Unknown said...

Todays quote from Parker: "Gosh, they look like Kramer babies!" as I'm looking at your blog. Then she turns to her sister you know: "KK's little sisters!" bahaa Miss you guys I hope all is well and I'm looking forward to seeing some new house/farm pix! :)

Mary said...

hey girl!!!!!!!!

had to come over and say hi!!!
you are, after all, my kindred, right?
how about that kimchi?
i wish you didn't live in texas and we could chop cabbage and chat over lattes all afternoon!
xoxo

Jennifer said...

What a precious family! Love all your photos...

Sammy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sammy said...

Cute blog - cute baby. : - )

Santos said...

Hey beard boy, you still sucking guys off in public restroom stalls? Hope for your sake you quit that life. As you know, cock breath can be pretty offensive.

linhntk said...

I am adored in this house. So happy!
Kim Dental at Ha Noi

Công ty cổ phần kỹ thuật Lê Minh said...

Van giảm áp, còn được gọi là van an toàn theo áp suất làm việc của hệ thống có thể tự động mở và đóng, thường được cài đặt trong hệ thống bảo vệ an toàn đường ống thiết bị hoặc một hệ thống khép kín. Khi thiết bị hoặc áp lực ống vượt quá van bộ áp lực sẽ tự động mở cứu trợ để đảm bảo rằng thiết bị và áp lực phương tiện truyền thông trong các đường ống dưới áp lực bộ, thiết bị bảo hộ và đường ống, để ngăn ngừa tai nạn.

Van nước Hà Nội said...

ball valve
gate valve
butterfly valve
control valve
pneumatic control valve
globe valve
check valve
Van công nghiệp Hà Nội
 
 
 

vannuochanoi.vn said...

cung cấp các dòng van công nghiệp chất lượng cao, giá rẻ van bi , van cổng , van 1 chiều , van điều khiển khí nén , van điều khiển điện , van bướm , van điện từ