Thursday, July 24, 2008

Welcome Precious Hudson!




I am an aunt to yet another amazingly precious Hendrick boy! Jason's sister's (my sweet sister-in-law:) family was chosen by a precious birth mom through New Life's adoption agency.

After months of waiting and praying, we are so thankful to welcome Hudson Isaiah to the family. I have seen the Lord do amazing things in and through Aaron & Heather. I can't even put into words yet all that I've learned through watching them go through this beautiful, yet hard journey. If you asked them, they would tell you ever single second they waited and prayed was worth it. Hudson is finally here!

He is beautiful and perfect in every single sense of the word.

God's timing is perfect.

Welcome beautiful baby. We love you so much. Your little life represents so many wonderful things that the Lord has shown me of Himself.

To read more about this journey, go read Heather's blog. You will be blessed by their story.

In the meantime, here are some photos of Hudson and with his brothers.

(All of my sweet nephews! What a crew!)



8 comments:

Steph said...

So So Precious! I have LOVED getting to watch this beautiful event unfold.

Thanks for sharing the pics and congratulations to you too!

Lisa Smith said...

The pictures are beautiful!!

QuiltedSimple said...

How beautiful! And what a blessing from God this little boy is!
Kris

Carrie said...

He's so adorable!

Anonymous said...

How adorable is he! Oh my goodness! I can't wait to meet him in person!

mandi said...

oh man- what a sweet baby! congrats auntie!

Marcus and Meg Asby said...

So precious. These are beautiful!

(And you were totally right about Photoshop Lightroom; it makes things go much faster!)

Robbyn said...

Oh, he is so beautiful!! Congratulations!!!