Saturday, August 8, 2009

Let's try this again, shall we???



Forgive me! I've been without my MAC! I went and actually looked at my blog post and realized there was a random bear eating fish in the video posted below (of which I deleted).

Above is the trailer for Food Inc..

I talked about it in the post below. I realize the effect might not have been the same had I had the actual trailer on my blog and NOT a bear in a river eating a fish. No my friend.....that was not meant to be there. Gotta love cyberspace!

Watch it and let me know what you think!

3 comments:

mandi said...

ha! i was wondering what that was all about! i'm glad i'm not the only one who struggles with downloading things...

mandi said...

oh man! i can't wait to see this!!!

Jamie said...

Hi--I just saw your comment on Sit a Spell and clicked over hear to find that your farm is the one a friend of mine was just telling me about! We have recently adopted the eating/living principles that you described in your comment. It;s always nice to find someone further down the road then you so I will enjoy perusing your blog and seeing what I learn :)