Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Some kids have lemonade stands.....




Our kids sell beets. I feel a Dwight Schrute joke coming on.

It's official. The cousins are back!

And the entrepreneurial spirit is running rampant around here.

If you come out to farm at any point this summer, you might leave with something a tad on the interesting side.

The "Cousin Store" is open for business!


Oh, but you don't eat beets, you say???

Well how about a peach and frog. Delish.

Last summer it was rocks and cow bones for sale in their cute little storefront. This summer they have real live vegetables and critters. I tried to get Kaylyn to make rose flower arrangements to sell to no avail- we have lots of roses.

Kaylyn has requested to sell all sorts of odd things so I sound like a broken record repeating,"Honey, let's stick to selling things that people buy on a farm."


7 comments:

Gail said...

That is just TOO CUTE!

Anonymous said...

Too cute and funny!

Amy

Nicole said...

I bought beets and carrots, they were good! Loved the veggie stand!

King Family said...

Tell KK hi and that I would buy a frog for the boys if I were there!

mandi said...

Lemme know when the peaches come in. I'll buy them up!

Shannan Martin said...

I am Fa-reaking OUT. I know you...right? I mean, we didn't just meet tonight...did we? I totally know this place. I know your profile picture (that sounds super creepy...) And you are HH's SIL? How did that happen? I mean, you know. But how????? My head is spinning right now. For the second time in less than one hour. And she caused the first spin.
ps- I love beets. I do.

deb did it said...

I want to come buy veggies from your kiddos! ~hold the lemonade!~