Thursday, January 22, 2009

It's almost Valentine's Day....




That means its time for me to take down my Christmas tree.

No joke.

I just took it down last night. I would have left it up longer if it wouldn't have been completely petrified. As I was taking ornaments off yesterday, I was getting stabbed in the the flesh. I have scratches all over my hands to prove it.

It was most definitely time. My house looks bare now.

It was also time for me to update the look of this blog. Some may say it was long overdue. If you have an rss feed, you can rest assured that that the header no longer says "Merry Christmas".

Are you seriously not loving this weather today???? Its absolutely perfect.

If you live around these parts, its going to be an open your windows kind of day, so get outside and enjoy the fresh air!

5 comments:

QuiltedSimple said...

Love the new look. ANd seriously? you just took your Christmas tree down? Ours has been down since before the New Year. Also, could you send some of your weather our way? High of 20 something today. We won't go into the weekends weather (cold again). Hope your doing well!
Kris

Anonymous said...

It's going to be a nice day here in Ohio too!

Kyle said...

LOVE the new look, especially the header! It's too cute.

Stella and I just came in from outside, it's wonderful out there.

TxFarmhouse said...

Love your new look. No side shot of your shadow to get everyone in the picture? Ha! I do love it!

Connie said...

Mine is still up and I am not embarrassed at all. I plan to take it down this weekend. I usually give myself all of January to get motivated to do it.

The lights are turned on and everything. It still makes me smile. :)

I like you even more since you are a leave-up-your-tree-till-you-feel-like-taking-it-down-girl.

Oh, and congratulations on sweet girl #3! I'm thinking you should start a savings account for tampons and weddings immediately.