Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Cousins: Then & Now




I've been going through every single photo on my computer and organizing them. Which is not an easy task considering I have around 30,000 of them. It's crazy!

But, I'm sick of living in the chaos. I can't function like this.

As I was going through photos, I came across these two and decided to put them together for all to see. I just can't figure out how to get them to be bigger. So, if you click on them, it should pull up a bigger size:).

The first photo was taken when Kaylyn and Ashton were one the summer of 2005. The most recent was taken a few weeks ago when KK's cousins came to visit us.

It is crazy how much these two look alike. Jason's sister, Heather, and I are always joking about how all of our children end up looking like Jason. It is pretty true! Even my beautiful girly girl looks more like her daddy than she looks like me. He must have some strong genetics.

5 comments:

Hendrick Family said...

They are so cute. That picture on the left is still one of my most favorite pictures.

QuiltedSimple said...

They are both adorable - she is going to be a heartbreaker when she grows up (Tyler saw the picture of her roping the pig and said "Mommy - she's cute - I want her to be my friend!!")

Kris

Sarah Shalley said...

Precious kiddos! I still think the girly girl looks like her beautiful Mom some and that chunky Laney looks like her cute Daddy. Ya'll are a gorgeous family (with great genetics). Love you lots.

Anonymous said...

cute..cute..cute..they really do make a good couple...can see why ashton loves kaylyn and why kk loves him...hope we can keep up comparison pics of these two sweeties...love to all grandma(mom)

Anonymous said...

So presh. I agree with Heather. The left picture will forever be ingrained in my mind. Lovely little babies.