Monday, March 24, 2008

Kaylyn's Goat Ropin'



We were down by the barn today checking out all of the animals. There is so much life around the barn. It is really a spectacular place.

Here is studly Dudley our male pig. He is a gentle pig and so much fun to watch. Dudley has quite the personality. While we were down at the barn, we freed Dudley and let him roam in the pasture by the barn because most of the time he is in his own little space.
Then he started acting up (which is why Jason has him in his own little space).

This is what he does.
And this is why he does it! To waller or not to waller?
Dolly is our rag doll cat. We think she might be due some kittens soon. This is Kaylyn's cat and you can find her carting this cat around on her hip most of the time.
While we were down at the barn, Kaylyn had the bright idea to go goat ropin'.

And pig ropin'.
And chicken ropin'. This is Kaylyn tiptoeing to capture an unsuspecting chicken. How cute!

"I can't catch the chicken. He is too fast."
So, on the way back she wanted to play hide and go seek. I think I want to frame this one really big on my wall!!


11 comments:

shauna maness said...

i cannot get over how beautiful she is... she is such a little lady.
i can't wait to capture your family!!!

QuiltedSimple said...

What a beauty she is going to be when she grows up. I like the pig roping myself. How wonderful!!

Kris

Anonymous said...

what a treat...enjoyed every second of it...how cleaver she is at thinking up things to do...goat ropin' ..ha-ha..love that beautiful grandbaby...she will sure give you guys a run for the money...can't wait until laney rae starts gettin' around...yes, you should frame the pic of hide and seek...love it and love you all...mom & grandma

The Mosiers said...

She is so cute! I just love her little boots! You should definitely frame that picture. It is adorable!

Kathryn, Michael and Alex said...

She definately has style.

So cute!!

I can't wait to see her again next week, tell her Ms. Kathryn from Cubbies is missing her!!!

Anonymous said...

The one you want to blow up... it's a great picture of precious KK... crying on a tree.

And look out for that Shauna woman... she's going to capture your family.

Kari said...

Most definitely frame that one LARGE!!!

I love your photography!!!!

How precious!

Practically Ava said...

I love my little farm girl! She has such a cute little personality. Keep capturing those precious memories! Love you all and can't wait to visit the farm again.
Tia ( Kayla)

Grace said...

I love the farm pics...Kaylyn is getting so big! It looks like y'all are having a great time enjoying the outdoor farming kind of life.

Thanks for the comments about the "C". I think I will probably end up having one, just to be on the safe side. I guess it won't be that bad, I just have to let go of my expectations!

Warm wishes, Grace

Sarah Shalley said...

Oh-my-CUTENESS! I LOVE KK. Her personality is HUGE and precious and unique. I love her goat,pig,chicken roping. How priceless that you captured it all...her great-grandchildren will treasure that. You are a great Mama. Love you.

Anonymous said...

Love to get her alone in an outbuilding, get her naked and make her a big girl