Thursday, March 13, 2008

CTT




Today marks the launch of a new feature on this blog.

I've grown quite fond of some creative blogs out there and I feel the need to share them with all of you in hopes that you will somehow be inspired.

These blogs range from photography, graphic artist, home decorating, cooking, crafts, and many more skills. I hope to bring you each and every Thursday something new and fresh that might carry over into your homes as you take a walk on their creative turf.

I felt it fitting on this very first post, to feature a dear friend of mine. She is so talented. I've known her for years and she continues to amaze me. We were first roommates in college and instantly hit it off. She even introduced me to Jason and for that I'm forever grateful!

Shauna Maness is a talented photographer, graphics designer, darkroom genius, fashion queen, stationary guru, scrumptious cook, among other sorts. This girl can do it all! I was blessed to be under her photography teaching for a season. She is a fantastic teacher.

Her photos are filled with soul, color, and creativity. Her heart is to inspire people to 'express creativity in all you do'. She also offers some incredible photography courses ranging from the beginners to the pros.

Shauna and her husband, Brandon, live in Germany which is why this girl has some incredible photos of Europe plastered all over her blog. But, she travels back to the states for photo shoots. You and your family would be blessed to have her capture your precious memories.

Mosey on over to her blog and her website and give her a shout out! You will be blessed by her photos and the stories that accompany them.

***Another new post below***

5 comments:

Sarah Shalley said...

Sweet! I love your posts. I love reading blogs. I'm sure I'll love what you love. THANKS...great idea Lyns.

Anonymous said...

I love this idea Lyns! Can't wait to read your Creative Turf Thursdays!

sugarcreekfarm said...

Ooo, I love "creative" blogs - I think I have as many of them in my blogroll as I do farming blogs! Can't wait to see more in your series :)

Heidi said...

Wow! I checked out her blog. Incredible photos. I love being inspired like that! I wish I had unlimited time to experiment with my camera and editing programs. Maybe I'll have to schedule some camera time this weekend.

I'm looking forward to your other recommendations. What a fun idea.

Carolyn said...

I found you while surfin' around the Blogs. Just wanted to say Hi!
Great Blog

Carolyn